I’m still celebrating the launch of Tantric Taste: Dessert for Lovers last Thursday.
I’m an Amazon Best Seller ranking #4 in both Desserts and Vegan/Vegetarian Kindle books!
I got a chance to play with Dyana Valentine and talk about the book.
We discussed everything from
- Why CRAVEings are useful and the dangers of ignoring them
- How you can tap into your body’s “Intelligent Ecology”
- Booty + Buddha™ Food: The sensual and spiritual nature of how and what we eat
- Love Ketchup: The spiritual condiments that are a must to add to our foods
Have you purchased your copy of Tantric Tastes: Dessert for Lover yet? If not, buy it here and get your free Kindle Reading App with it.
Tweetables : Copy and Tweet!
What does your Booty + Buddha have to do with food? Find out in @eatrelatelove book http://amzn.to/u8rwLv
Guess who puts Love Ketchup on their food? @DyanaValentine + @eatrelatelove. Learn to make your spiritual condiments http://amzn.to/u8rwLv
When was the last time you woke up and ATE sexy for breakfast? @DyanaValentine + @eatrelatelove did recently with this http://amzn.to/u8rwLv
About the Author: Shelley Wellness Life Coach™Hi, I'm Shelley, the woman behind Eat Relate Love™. I'm a Harvard + Spelman grad and passionate food lover. I'm known to employ your senses; as the catalyst for you to experience your wellness and inner transformation. It's great to meet you. Care for more of this same experience? Get it delivered. http://bit.ly/wellfed
Sites That Link to this Post
- you are HOW you eat — Dyana Valentine | November 21, 2011